Laurel-Concord-Coleridge Alumni Association
Laurel-Concord-Coleridge Alumni Mission Statement
To keep alumni of Laurel-Concord-Coleridge School connected through our annual banquet, newsletter and website; to help improve the school facility and provide faculty the opportunity to educate at the highest level possible; to promote higher education through our scholarship program; and to continue the growth and preserve the legacy of Laurel-Concord-Coleridge School Alumni.
President: Mark Ebmeier
Vice President: Kami Asbra
Secretary/Treasurer: Sandra Cross
Newsletter: Monica Ebmeier
Database: Brenda (Jussel) Konwinski
Distinguished Alumni Award
A feature of the Alumni Banquet will be honoring an alumnus. Nominations are requested for this award. Candidates would be someone whom you feel has made outstanding contributions to Laurel-Concord-Coleridge School and/or the Laurel community or to the school and/or community where the person currently resides.
- Nominee must be a Laurel, Concord, Laurel-Concord, or Laurel-Concord-Coleridge graduate and must have been out of school at least 20 years.
- Nominees may be living or deceased.
- Nominees must have made some form of contribution to the quality of his school or community.
- All applications must be received on or before March 1. Please mail your nominations to Mark Ebmeier, 87161 574 Ave. Laurel, NE 68745
- One selection per year will be made with the exception of those individuals who may have helped/worked on a project with other individuals keeping mutual goals in mind.
- Selection committee will be comprised of alumni board members, one school personnel, and one person affiliated with the city.
- All applications received will be retained for future review.
- Should there be more than one nomination or no nomination, the committee will review all that have been received including those from previous years, and then continue with the selection process.
- Upon the committee’s selection, notification will be made to the person who made the nomination and the honoree(s).
Laurel-Concord-Coleridge Distinguished Alumni Award Nomination
*Name of Nominee
*Year of Graduation
*A list of contributions to community, education, society, etc. that make the nominee a worthy candidate for this award.